Tuesday, September 2, 2008

1973 called and my sister was 2 and my mom lived just around the corner from where I live now and you're lame.

This trailer makes one of my favorite movies look really really lame.


on the other hand...I really love it when you can watch entire movies on youtube. here is the link to part one of the movie in french, unfortunately no subtitles...but here is the link for it dumbed down and dubbed in english...

I think I watched this movie for the first time with Trey. Sometimes I hate life and then I just remember that It's just that in a few weeks it'll be the anniversary of one of my best friends killing himself. Sorry, I'm gonna get a little angsty between then and now. I hate life. [I really don't, just cheer me up and be nice to me]

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...