Tuesday, September 16, 2008

From the 1993 Super Mario Bros movie:

I was asking my friend's girlfriend if she'd ever heard this song before because she was saying the only thing she knew how to draw were dinosaurs and so I sang a little bit of this to her, and I feel bad for anyone who doesn't think of this song at some point when they're doing something awesome.

Note the dinosaur in a tux who is the camera man at the very end.



Remind me to tell you about Hermon Weems, this dude in Detroit who claims to have given George Clinton LSD for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...