Friday, September 12, 2008

Guy Bourdin

It's kind of like saying "thank heaven for little girls" in the visual language of Edward Westin but at the same time there's a morbidity that borders on...I want to say like De Koonig's misogyny but it's actually more like the kind of man who loves women so much he's a womanizer by default. Unfortunately it's also a little sadomasochistic because he breaks the hearts of so many, and some or all of them come back for more...the way wikipedia describes his personal life sounds a little like that modern lovers song about Pablo Picasso. Heart.Breaker.





while you're at it, check out the person's channel who posted those videos. Their favorites would get along with my favorites...if I had a youtube account. I guess I should get on that.

THIS IS THE ONE THAT I WAS ORIGINALLY TRYING TO FIND. IT'S NOT APPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN. OR PEOPLE WHO DON'T ENJOY INNUENDO.
I'm pretty sure that's one of the more beautiful things I've seen in my life.
I think the only modern day comparison I can make is Melanie Pullen and her high fashion crime scenes. It's got morbidity, returnable designer clothes, et cetera. You be the judge. If you can't handle the website just do an image search, you'll find em all that way anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...