Monday, September 29, 2008

I forgot to tell you guys I was a facepainter.






So at KDHX's Midwest Mayhem this year (which was on May 22) I was the facepainter, via a request from my good friend Grace who is the Music Director and Events Coordinator there. I can't remember if my friend Carolyn Simon Noon was there or not, but she is the director of SCOSAG and she asked me to paint faces for this event on October 10th called "Paint by Numbers" which I guess is an audience interactive fundraiser or something. Last time I did this, I had a huge line of people and Peat offered to come to help out, but then he would only paint balloons, so I just didn't paint that many faces...it was still fun, and people were tipping me even though I didn't have a tip cup, so that was awesome...but at this point, now I'm just promoting this event, can't seem to find their flyer online...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...