Wednesday, September 3, 2008

in the year....

In whatever year that yrbook yrself website said this picture was from, I was trapped in a fat dude. I thought it was funny. The thing was is that my face was too skinny for like, half the templates so I ended up having to enlarge it and then it looked like someone with really big features on a normal person's head, but with no chin....[example below] what's really funny is that 1) half the time I fit better in the dudes faces and 2) if you zoom in on the photos, you can see where they sort of have some sort of masked filter over the face area for whatever old effect they're going for. Just a word of advice, it's one of those free fun sites that runs on Ads, so if you do it, don't get too excited and give them your email address, and Thank you Zager and Evans for the great song 'In the year 2525'. Here are the highlights:

Dad?
One year for the dudes in the late 80's early 90's I just look like I really like girls.my mom said my Aunt Patti had the same 'do in her senior pic. In whatever year this was in I was black and had a fro but oddly enough this is probably the most accurate for my shoulders...
This is what I was talking about where I had to make my face really too big for their face...
But I think this one is the best, probably because my older sister actually had a very very similar haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...