Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Infomercial.


So. I just remembered this because infomercials are coming on the TV this time of night and I can't sleep...but when we lived in Reno, my Dad had this friend that filmed infomercials or directed them or something...and my mom remodeled every kitchen of every house we've ever lived in pretty much to increase the sale value, and in one of our houses in Reno, an infomercial was actually filmed there. For some sort of rolling pin with spikes that was a meat tenderizer or something. I've already emailed my mom to see if she remembers what it's called, so maybe if we're lucky there's someone out there on the internet that loves infomercials so much that they have put it on youtube. If not, it's still a good story. Nice mailbox, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...