Thursday, September 4, 2008

sleeptalker

I spent the night at my friend Ali's house last night and I always have really lucid dreams whenever I sleep over at an unfamiliar place--especially when the weather is weird like it is today-- and I've been known to wake myself up saying something in my sleep. So anyways, Ali and her sister and I are going to Chicago today and I had this dream where her sister was knocking at the door saying, "Hey Al, before we go we need to find a restaurant to buy judas priest tickets."

My response wasnt half as colorful as the request but I'm glad it woke me up-- "Tell her I'll look it up."
I like how even in dreams I've got an iPhone dependency.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...