Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Theme songs and Parodies. And summer stuff.

So, I don't know if I've talked about this on the computer or not before, but when I started riding a bike more and kept pushing to keep up with people who ride a lot more and faster and everything else (still happens, duh.) I started singing ABBA's "Super Trouper" to myself, and now that sort of takes my mind off things and focuses my breathing so I don't psyche myself out when I'm all out of breath and whatever. I think it was on the underwear full moon fiasco...which, I was certainly in a state that night...but anyways I saw this awesome parody of ABBA's super trouper, and the video is also funny anyways, so I thought I'd post pictures from when I came up with it. It was a really good night.







LRB-- your camera takes great pictures, but one of us needs a waterproof camera next summer to take to the waterslides and stuff! oh yeah, and I still want that video of the handstand contest.

And now...the videos:


the funny parody with Rowan Atkinson...

for the record, I don't think that the redhead in ABBA is ugly, I just think she did a really terrible job on her eyebrows and overplucked them...It can really make or break your face.

More pictures from summer that never made it to upload stage later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...