Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Nostalgia.

Yesterday I spent the majority of my day (once again) NOT cleaning my house or doing some work while I have free time but watching kid's videos and goofing off. But, I did draw a few similarities between some of them, and I guess that helped me understand a certain formula of animation within a certain frame of time...did I really just say that? What am I? A film studies major?

Man at least I rode my bike a whole bunch yesterday, otherwise I'd just be spending too much time indoors.

Taylor showed me this movie The Point, which is Narrated by Ringo Starr and has cool little songs and sort of looks like the same animating style as Yellow Submarine only with a more minimalist approach to color, probably because it was made for children...and I drew a lot of similarities between the protagonist Oblio with Jackie Paper in Puff the Magic Dragon, but then I debunked it.


puff:

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...