Monday, October 13, 2008

"Can you imagine if that was your grandpa?"

Was the first thing that came out of my mouth when ZZ Top was on stage on the last night of September... We'd just been talking to Jim Utz in the lobby about how they've been playing for like 40 years, and that was the first thing I thought of...they are probably somebody's grandpas and how cool would that be to have a rock n roll santa on a motorcycle, furry guitar playing guy as your grandpa? As cool as cheap sunglasses, that's what.



Stephen called me at about 5 or 6 pm when I was taking my car into the dealership to get my window replaced and told me he was given 4 free tickets to the Fabulous Fox and we went and we couldn't get anyone else to go with us, so we just had fun and i took some video of the sign language people and I don't think I've ever seen Stephen smile so big, he looks like a kid at a baseball game in one of the pictures I took of him. It was an awesome night.


video

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...