Saturday, October 25, 2008

Gross.


Every time I get an email from Barneys (especially this one) it makes me want to make like a punk rock teenager and Eat the Rich. If only I had the connections to make money on every stupid idea I came up with and it went into production and was on sale for like $150 ea. I'd be a wealthy woman if that were the case. Consumerism doesn't suck if you know how to work it, but otherwise that aspect is just plain Depressing. I sincerely hope that [S]Palin's downs baby has gotten this rocker as a gift. I also hope no one finds this post from a search engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...