Monday, October 13, 2008

Homework I turned in Thursday night...

So this is what I came up with for my publication illustration assignment that was themed "oil vs the ecology"...at first everyone was like "those are pretty weird colors for such a dark subject..."

I guess everyone else took a darker hand towards the subject...they were all pretty good though. Plus, once I explained that I didn't come up with anything too specific because the subject given to us was such a broad one and I think if I were supposed to please a client with a publication illustration I'd like to read the copy that accompanies it to get a good idea of what visuals to start with... but I guess it's super cool that we were given so much freedom in our assignment...

This one guy in my class that's super good with rendering ideas in pencil told me that he was jealous of my illustration...which is always a nice compliment...

In the next two weeks we'll be laying it out in a 2 page spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...