Friday, October 31, 2008

I almost considered being you for Halloween...

Thank you Dave Todd. I will even repeat the comment he was impressed with:
Sweet​ Comme​nt:​ "MAN THIS DUDE ROKD BAK IN THA 80s WITH HIS DEMO ON HOW 2 PLAY THAT WAY AND ITS NOT THAT EAZY 2 DO EVEN IN SLO MOTIO​N "
This would have been so good. I got a haircut yesterday and after sleeping on it, it does look pretty big, and on top of that, I bet I could find a gold's gym shirt or just make a crappy one, but I think the REAL golden part of this costume would have been the cardboard version of the double guitar!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...