Monday, October 13, 2008

I can't decide if he's a DO or a DON'T...

I almost forgot that I took this picture. I was talking to him for a minute about his silly electric powered longboard, so I still sort of regret not just asking him if he could give me a demo and take his picture that way. Oh yeah, if you didnt think this guy looked dorky before...1) you didnt notice his elbow pads and 2) this man is most certainly over the age of 55.

Smoothie in one hand, remote control that connects to his board in the other. I wish I could say that I wasn't dressed equally as weird that day. I probably looked like his daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...