Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tattoos

I've been talking for a while now about how I bet there are so many people out there in the world with tattoos that say "fire walk with me" because of Twin Peaks, and I found this really awesome picture of really unfortunate forehead tattoos somewhere in that search.
I'm going to go to a party where people are tattooing, or rather one guy is...he's awesome so i'm curious to see what people are doing. He has the raddest chest piece ever and all last night I kept telling him that I know I must have met him last year, but now I realize that I'm much lamer than that and I know his tattoo because I've seen his flickr

I also found this really awesome Wired Blog entry...on BRAILLE TATTOOS and ERASEABLE INK! It sounds wimpy but really just means that your tattoos won't get fuzzy over time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...