Friday, October 17, 2008

Tuesday was a really fucking good day/night.

Rose has a similar picture on her camera, but this one is cuter.

Soli said her scarf made her feel like her cat Lucha, so I asked her to make the face and this is what she came up with...looks just like Lucha!

Two metal dudes on BMX bikes were just too much good stuff.


they used to not like each other and now they switch hats!

LRB and Brian make faces.

Jim Utz humoring me.

For some reason I just really liked this picture.

This dance floor is often empty. Not when you have 100 people who know how to have fun.


Brian and Rose had the most awesome dance together ever.




this looks bad but really it's just a bad picture of an awesome somersault.

TJ wins the prize besides Dave Stone for most photogenic on my camera that night, because he was literally just WALKING by and saw that I was aiming at him, and RIGHT when the flash went off, he made this brilliant face, and it only lasted for that long. Probably because that part of his soul is now missing.

I love all three of these dudes.

I don't even know why I took a picture of Lee taking a picture, but I think it turned out awesome and I love Robert's pose.

They love love.


I love it love it love it when Grace gets drunk and rowdy. She is actually shredding leg guitar in real life here, she's that brilliant at having fun.


there's a missed step in between these two photos where a few people interrupt the leg noodling and pick jeff up and carry him around like a throne and probably drop him and then here is where he retalliates and makes John from Star Clipper look like a tiny child. This picture makes me crack up more than any other from this night.

Lee: "man, you think this place makes awesome pictures, just look at what happens when they turn on the lights!"


Dave Stone is the winner. I love how on FBC rides he is always so up for anything...like saying "where's the party next?" at the moonlight ramble at 4 am. So cute.



rose is done for the night (but not really)


peat pretended to steal someone's bike and you can't see his wig in the picture but it's awesome...

This picture is so unflattering it's cute.


this is brian telling peat about how much he hates the RFT while laying in the front door of bri zone. I don't remember what time it was but suffice it to say that it was very late. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...