Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cranky Yellow has a sign!

I Met these kids down on Cherokee st today, and they're super sweet and they have a really cute storefront and they host monthly art shows too. I had to take a picture because look how cute his outfit is!!!! I don't even know what color you'd call those jeans, but I like it!

They've been open for a year and I hadn't made it down there, even though I should have for the crammed organisms stuffed animal show, but I hope they get a lot of walk Ins from having a sign now! They have a blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...