Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Drunk old men VS Drunk old ladies.

SHUT UP LITTLE MAN!

Here are the other two with puppets: Vodka and I'll tell you when I'm dead.
There is also a very good one with Bert and Ernie too.

YOU KNOW NOTHING!


This shit is better than Grey Gardens. I don't know the story with the ladies but there are a few more videos of them here... The story behind the Shut up little man videos is that someone lived next door to these two old men who just got drunk and fought all day, and so the neighbor recoded them and released the recordings.

This is super good and I'm glad someone made it and Stephen and Luke and I all wished this was a real movie:

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...