Thursday, February 26, 2009

forgot to ever say this, but...


there's a reason why I think it's okay to blog about my cats all the time. Ksteg turned me on to this blog a while back that this dude writes called fourfour (I think?) and he has this cat Winston (and another named Simon) which is the equivalent of Chilton (and the other named Brakhage...just kidding, I Love them Both) on my blog. So I don't feel like such a freak for loving my pet.

Here are all the posts on his cats or about cats.

1 comment:

  1. i love winston! check out his halloween costumes

    ReplyDelete

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...