Thursday, February 26, 2009

FUCK FUCK FUCK

The FBC's annual cold ride for cold beer is on Saturday and I can't fucking go because if I went I'd be missing the third Saturday of work in a row at White Flag and fucking fuck we have a daytime opening. Fuck.

So instead I'll be missing my third FBC thing in a row. Whatever. There's always more I guess. But fuck, man- I even bought a ski mask that is actually a tiger's face, complete with cat ears when I was in Brooklyn specifically so I could use it for this sort of thing.

Look how fun it looks!

Well if you don't feel like riding to Alton, IL, or you don't ride a bike, but you still like beer-- I will totally drink a beer with you while I (probably) bartend at the daytime opening. The gallery looks amazingly beautiful and there's no reason to miss it if you are available that day, so at least come visit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...