Wednesday, February 25, 2009

HOORAY!!!!!

I Just called my friend TJ because I was bummed I wasn't out enjoying the nice weather and none of my girlfriends were answering their phones, and I am gonna go over to his house and ride one of his beautiful bikes and I'll make sure I take a picture. What a great friend. He is definitely one of my favorite people to ride bikes with.

I should also bring my frame with nothing on it so maybe he will get excited and help me build up my future bike. I've been really really wanting a single speed with a flip flop hub but I'm all hung up on gear ratio and what I might like mine to be, since you know, I can choose it and all.

Gotta change clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...