Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Karaoke the past 2 weeks.

In new york I sang ABBA's SOS and I was called up before anyone else I was with went and it made me a little nervous, but it was ok. Everyone else that I went with was super cute doing their songs.



On monday at Mangia I sang Skeeter Davis's "End of the world"...I could only find a video of her wearing a very weird ponytail and kind of looking bored while singing:



I found this article a while ago that suggested/insisted that the only reason anyone likes ABBA is because of Agnetha's ass. I think that Ali and I would agree after watching the ABBA movie with footage from their Australian tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...