Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Spy vs Spy

My bike ride went really well. I dressed up like a spy/poor man's bond girl and I headed over to TJ's parents' to get free dinner and go for a sunset bike ride. Consequently TJ's only bike without clipless pedals is a super sleek trek all carbon fiber fancy fast light as a cloud red thing with crazy new style shifters that I've never even touched or seen and they went in crazy directions and holy crap it was just what I needed to get back in the game. So my spy look was complete with a proper vehicle for a girl playing a secret agent or a spy.

I am so excited that it's getting warm out and TJ is such a good bicycle buddy and I don't really like riding my bike by myself for very long periods of time, so I am set for the season. I'm gonna find a perfect gear ratio for me sometime soon to build a single speed out of this frame I've had in my closet for almost a year, but tonight I'm gonna sleep well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...