Friday, February 27, 2009

What? I liked my outfit.



I liked my outfit so much today that I decided to have a photobooth photoshoot with Chilly. He was jumping all over the place trying to play with the pullstring on my ceiling fan and the strings off my shirt. I haven't worn this shirt since I got it from Target a few months ago, but I really like it, and I especially like that it shows my new tattoo off! I am such a fan of tattoos that you can electively show or hide depending on the cut of your clothes.

2 comments:

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...