Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Your Saturday Plans

Click it to read it bigger. We are having an opening during the day and the gallery is looking fucking awesome if I may say so myself. The walls are painted sunny colors and there is different colored vinyl on all the windows and skylights. I don't even know what the art looks like and I already love it because the artist sent us this tiny model of what the gallery should be painted like and stuff. If you have kids you should definitely bring them and have a beer in the middle of the day. If it stays as nice out as it is now, I will probably be riding my bike to work there that day, and maybe anyone else who reads this with a bike should do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...