Monday, March 2, 2009

Can't decide if I like it or not.

The moustache mask. I kind of want it and also kind of don't want to be seen or recognized wearing it. Maybe that's the point. Buy it here.

The model wearing the red version looks just like my friend Adriane (ah dree ahn) and this picture is kind of a bad example but I don't really hang out with him unless I run into him, so this is all I got.


This is the better version I think. I want it in every color. In fact, I want it to come in more colors. I bet it does but only in stores. Not for us online folk. Buy here.


Ps- these are the "could you leave those on?" socks. Get them for your girl now. These socks are wholly/partly responsible for an on again off again thing I had all summer.

1 comment:

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...