Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Care package, part 1

From my friend Courtney's friend Ryan. I don't know him that well so it was especially nice of him to take time to bake me cookies and illustrate me a get well card (will post next) and send me some cutesy antique mall gifts. My favorite part might have to be scanned in later, because my favorite part is that the ziplock bag has pictogram directions to show when it is locked or unlocked.

Anyone who wants to come hang out with me I can share cookies with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...