Saturday, March 28, 2009

FFFOUND! [Overload]





























Taylor is teaching me how to use this image finding genius site because she is really good at it, and I like everything I see when I look at it with her, and that's pretty much all. I added a link to my list.

lego whale via fffound via this person's flickr
that was the first one I found. Then I went hog wild, and you can follow my journey. I have a feeling I'll be using this tool just as much as Taylor does now.

That was exhausting.

2 comments:

  1. holy shit. how much do those Lisa Frank tees remind you of Piper??

    and have you seen the lameness Lisa's been turning out lately, they're like Bratz dolls on acid (in a bad way).

    ReplyDelete
  2. get off the internet and come hang out with me in real life, ali.

    ReplyDelete

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...