Sunday, March 29, 2009

HOLY MOLY


THERE IS A BLOG CALLED MOM FORWARDS!!!!!!!!!!! HERE!!!!!

PREPARE YOURSELF FOR ANIMATED GIFS OF ANGELS AND JESUS SANDCASTLE CONTEST RESULTS AND ADVICE THAT YOUR MOM HEARD ON THE LIFETIME SHOW "WHAT SHOULD YOU DO?" AT 3 AM (LIKE ME) AND THEN DEBUNK HER BY SNOPES.COM BECAUSE I THINK I'M GOING TO BE EMAILING THEM A LOT!!!!!!

I found it via rad dudes (linked in my list) and thank youuuuu.

here's a few of my own just to get you in the spirit...
RAPISTS TRICK YOU WITH MONEY! so watch out ladies!
•something my mom sent me to feel sorry for soldiers and be grateful that I can watch TV.
•Bambi and thumper really do exist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...