Friday, March 27, 2009

I want to go outside

but I can't do anything fun outside. I'm not allowed to drive or ride a bike, I'm probably not allowed to play laser tag or jump on trampolines, I might get hit by a car again.

But Ali is going to take me to a fashion show tonight, and then to a lesbian populated 21st birthday party (exactly what it sounds like) at a bar, so I will try to take some fun pictures.

If you want to have a lot of fun if you see me out, hide behind me or do that thing where you tap on the opposite shoulder and expect me to look in the wrong direction...even if i get it right, it's kind of funny to see how I have to use my whole body to turn around.

Now I'm going to take a nap so I don't fall asleep in the bar like some of my friends that like to fall asleep in public. We all have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...