Friday, March 6, 2009

I woke up feeling kinda fat

and then I remembered that when I got home from a night of drinking I made myself 3 eggs ever medium and toast, and then I made two more eggs over easy. In retrospect, I'm both impressed and ashamed at this appetite, and without any exercise!

Is it bad that I want to make more eggs for late lunch? Is it worse that I would cover them in ketchup and hot sauce? I have to have to build up this other bike frame that I have like, now. It's warm out. No More Excuses. I'mma get my ass back into shape.

2 comments:

  1. Well, eggs have lots of protein in them, right? Protein is good for you.

    ReplyDelete

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...