Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I'm in Love.

My friend TJ texted me the url for this video and I couldn't watch it on my phone because he sent me here where it's a high quality quicktime version but kind of tiny so see for yourself here:


As a side note, it's kinda fucked up that I can't decide if I have those tights and wish it were warm enough to wear them without more pairs of tights, or if I just want more of the same kind of tights because of how awesome she looks riding her bike in them. I do think that her handlebars are kind of wussy though, but she still looks cute. I've gotta say, BMX dudes in animal masks doing synchronized tricks is pretty hot though.

1 comment:

  1. awesome. all one shot too.

    word verification: junciest

    as in "dang, that video is the junciest!"

    ReplyDelete

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...