Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm really grossed out by my own body these days...

My mom took my surgical dressings off so she could pour hydrogen peroxide (that's what's all over my elbow stitches) over my wounds and put new bandages on and stuff and I am actually so sorry that this is so gross and my drug addled brain is clouded enough to want to take pictures of this shit and post it. So gross. My hand isn't in this picture but it's fat and swollen and yellowed and gross also. I'm also a little grossed out that I'm going to have a scar. Sewn up skin is so nasty.

1 comment:

  1. Jeezus, is that thing gonna split open if you try to bowl?

    What is the verdict on bowling, anyway? No-go? Keith's last day is tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...