Saturday, March 28, 2009

Laughing at myself


I look like a retarded mushroom toadstool fat ape retard in my neckbrace. But it is sort of funny because it's mostly the angle and I'm having fun watching TV with Taylor so I took a picture and laughed at myself so hard that Taylor was worried I might break myself some more. Right now I kind of hate my haircut but it's ok because Taylor says it's not the first thing you notice about me right now and everyone who notices keeps telling me that they thought it was under my neckbrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...