Sunday, March 1, 2009

Life is funnier when you live with your parents









A Night at the Roxbury was just on TV and now Tommy Boy is on, and both made me realize that a lot of these movies that offer the same type of humor feature characters that live at home with their parents.

Step Brothers is pretty much my new favorite movie. I also watched Hot Rod with Andy Samberg (brilliant) recently and he lived with his parents in that movie too. Maybe Ksteg and I can get together and she can give me her expert Freudian opinion on why this makes such a hilarious formula. Or we could just watch more funny movies.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah, HOT ROD is so good. I know a guy that claims to have watched that over 100 times. If Sissy Spacek and Ian McShane were my parents I would consider living with them still, too.

    ReplyDelete

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...