Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Man this SO qualifies as stuff that I am so glad I have my iPhone to take pictures of stuff that is cool but awful instead of buying the awful stuff and then trying to figure out who to give it to as a gift later. Phew. Matt told me about how his iPhone helped him save some kittens and how that would make a good commercial, and I think taking pictures of stuff instead of buying stuff I think is funny/amusing momentarily would be my iPhone saved my life commercial. Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...