Monday, March 2, 2009

Matching Couples.


Yesterday I was finding this funny. Today I'm a little tired and annoyed that I have to leave the house. But really, it's funny and you should click on that picture to see what their tshirts say. Does anyone else find it odd that the mannequins are both built like college hippies?? Is it just me? Was that kind of racist because I almost qualified them as Jamaican? Nationalist? Man, my thoughts are so scattered today.

I did send Maliea this awesome website I found that will take a picture of your aura with a magic camera and the page I found was of couples with matching auras, which you've got to admit is way way cooler than matching outfits.



I also found a blog entry on this subject on a pretty entertaining blog called NO MORE YES.
I'm gonna add it to my links list.

I got the matching 70's couple pic from this cool blog entry about experiencing time travel through printed materials. Linking things makes me feel retarded sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. It's a good sign if your aura and your partner's aura match, right?

    ReplyDelete

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...