Friday, March 20, 2009

Me being self sufficient

I get discharged this afternoon and I talked with a financial advisor who coordinates grants and stuff and I am only going to have to be responsible for about $500 of my $35k+ bill!!!! I must have landed in the luckiest hospital for someone without health insurance ever!!!!! When I get back to st louis i'll need all the help and company and love and get well cards I can get to keep my spirits up for reccovery, so keep sending love! Thanks everyone and I'll respond more individually when I get back to st louis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...