Saturday, March 21, 2009

Road rash inquiry

How the fuck am I supposed to keep it covered and lubricated all the time if parts of it keep drying to my shirt? Everytime I go to reapply the stuff to my shoulder it keeps peeling little chunks off and leaving shirt fibers In there.

Ive gotta say, as unstoked as I am for my mom to see all my tattoos and have to help me pick up all my messy clothes from my apartment in order to help me be bedridden or whatever, I'm glad that I'll have someone else to help me with hygenetic stuff, because keeping shirt fibers out of your road rash is kind of next to impossible.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're feeling better - sorry to hear about you vs. auto. Hope it wasn't intentional...if you'd been in St. Louis, I would immediately think it was one of those bike-haters.

    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...