Friday, March 20, 2009

Showered and discharged

Half my face looks like a battered fat girl, and I now have two neck braces (one for wet and one for dry) but I am doing okay and everyone is really impressed by how fast I am recuperating. My mom is flying in tomorrow night to help soli drive back to STL because I am not allowed to drive, and even though ive gotta wear my sling most of the time, I can take my dressings from elbow surgery off in two days. I think I'm gonna have piper cut off all my hair, or at least most of it, when I get home.

1 comment:

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...