Friday, March 27, 2009

Thanks a million, Jim Utz

I forgot to post this up, which I should have done the second I got home. Every so often Jim will email me a cool picture of him and someone famous or noteworthy that he met, and when I saw an email attachment I thought it was going to be something like that, but instead it was WAY COOLER! What a great friend! I was so happy in my hospital bed to have an iPhone and be able to check my email and get awesome well wishings like this.
Update: When our assistant director at white flag (Jessica Baran) saw this, she said "who is this girl-- Ferris Bueller?!" Isn't that rad?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...