Saturday, March 28, 2009

This bike looks so pretty/heavy.


Why do pretty bikes have to also be heavy in most cases? I saw this Gary Fisher city bike on another blog and I really really really love the way the basket is attached and the design of it and the color coordination and everything about this bike, even before looking at the gearing or the braking or anything, except for that really sweet detail (that I'm going to have to ask one of my bike mechanic friends if it looks like it would be a pain if they had to do anything with the cables or housing, because) if you look closely it is so cutely hidden inside of the downtube(!) and You are so cute I want you right now.

But it's like falling for someone new...caution to the wind. You look heavy. You look like I might get hurt again. You look like maybe you are out of my price range. You look like you are maybe against doctor's orders.

Never have I wanted to ride bicycles so much as when I'm told I can't and spring just started.

1 comment:

  1. Internally routed cables are normally no big deal. So I wouldn't worry about that as a factor.

    ReplyDelete

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...