Monday, March 2, 2009

This was also funnier yesterday.

This reminds me of a picture of my brother and I with band aids on our mouths. It may or may not have been stolen out when my car was broken into a while back. In the picture my brother is totally confused and I am totally tickled and proud of myself for entertaining my mom in such a witty way (ages approx me- 4 or 5 and ryry- 2 or 3 btw) because I put the bandaids over our mouths because my mom was on the phone and she told us to tape our mouths shut. What? I was just following orders! I still think it was a clever move.

I got the image from this blog which makes me feel sort of love-hate that is usually only reserved for the idea of dad/uncle dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...