Monday, March 2, 2009

One in the same.

When I was 18 or 19 I got this Jenny Holzer condom (now past date for recommended use) that said the same thing on it. She is doing really spooky cool work with light projections now and I was trying to find a picture of it on the internet to show my friend edbury
and I guess it's super rare because I found it out of stock for $40.00 but without an image.

I did find a really angsty picture of Kurt Cobain though and then I asked Eddie why I feel like the only person my age that doesn't think everyone else our age is a total dork who must love talking about how not cool we all were when we were angsty and were really into Kurt and how my ever liking Nirvana (which I guess I still do, even though I seem to have this weird complex about it) feels as embarrassing to bring up as it does physically peeing my pants in public. Warm but cold and smelly and wet (and humiliating) is my love for you, Nirvana.

http://www.jennyholzer.com/




Ps can anyone tell me how to stop getting my windows in firefox to snap to a grid? ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...