Monday, March 2, 2009

Wow.


there's actually a picture of how weird and fainty those indoor sprints made me feel. That was a huge "failing at life but whatever I did it" moment. I still feel embarrassed in a very particular way that Peat Henry shouted "use those crazy legs" at me when I slowed down because I felt like too much of a pain in the ass to ask them to change the seat height and my toes were totally pointing at the ground when my legs were fully extended. That, and I've barely touched my bike all winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...