Monday, April 20, 2009

3d fun

I watched Planet of the Apes tonight (always good-- I want to see the sequels again) and found this 3d image of Nova/Linda Harrison, and I put on my 3d glasses and it worked pretty well. This seemed pretty appropriate because I've noticed this trend in design lately where people are designing stuff using red and blue as if the image is in 3d but it totally is just for show. I can't decide if I think this trend is just cool looking and underwhelming or if I like the idea of it. I guess it's a case by case basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...