Sunday, April 5, 2009

AWESOME.

You know how when you have a lot of tattoos sometimes you forget that you have some of them? I just remembered that I got a diamond tattoo. Maybe I did lose some memory in the accident. Not that I usually think of "ways" to break up with people, but wouldn't that be awesome if you just acted like you had no recollection of being with them and that was the only "brain damage" in an accident like mine?

Yeah, I gotta go to bed...I only have drugs for staying asleep now and I didn't think they were in effect until I just thought that up and wrote it.

1 comment:

  1. I've read before of people who have survived large-scale natural disasters simply disappearing to a new city or country, while their spouses, families, creditors etc. all have assumed they perished in the disaster. I guess that's kind of like your selective-amnesia idea ... though more extreme.

    ReplyDelete

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...