Sunday, April 12, 2009

COMPLAINTS

My fucking face hurts. My jaw hurts. My skull hurts. All these bruises I have are staying forever, and even though they are fading they still fucking hurt. I need to wash my other neck brace so it isn't itchy next time I wear it. My apartment looks like the aftermath of some sort of 80's movie party and I can't pick up heavy stuff. This weekend my neck brace has been a real pain in the ass and I really don't feel attractive and on top of that I feel attention starved. I think this sort of mood is probably exactly why I saved a few vicodin. I think I'm gonna go to bed early tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...