Wednesday, April 8, 2009

EW EW EW!


I liked it better when I saw it as a sticker last year in Austin that said "Austin chicks don't pee on the seat...wipe it up!" I tried to find a picture on google but I got that weird pee funnel instead. I'm not linking you. There is a URL in the picture, see?

Ew. Can you imagine carrying that around? Washing it off? I think it looks like you'd make a bigger mess than is worth your time, and if you ask me, it looks like it makes a better impromptu beer bong. But here are some good versions from passive agressive notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...