Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I used to be able to draw Garfield.















My friend sent me an entry from Garfield Minus Garfield and after reading a bunch I sort of feel like a little bit of this lately. I feel like I understand this character of Jon who is lonely so he talks to his pets and gets very little (or at least what he doesn't want/need to hear) in return, and in this case, he gets no responses and gets only disappointment and nothingness in return. Depressing right? Ugh. I'm gonna stop there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment, please leave your name at least so we all don't get creeped out.

Let's face it-- the internet's a big, weird place to hang out-- you could potentially go from clever to creepy in an instant by choosing to go anonymous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...